Listings + Maps
As soon as persecuted for his or her hair that is fiery and of failing to have souls, redheads are finally enjoying their time in sunlight (metaphorically talking). They have been governing Hollywood, jumping over automobiles to win the Slam Dunk Contest, in addition they have even their particular dating internet site. But where is life perfect for a red-haired United states? The property search business Estately researched this extensively and has now uncovered the clear answer.
Exactly just How did we get to our conclusion? Making use of these six criteria…
- Fewest wide range of clear, sunny times an average of (surely got to keep our freckled friends secure from ultraviolet rays).
- Portion of Facebook users with interest in pro-redhead internet internet internet sites, problems, breaks, parties, etc.
- Portion of Twitter users expressing desire for these 26 famous American redheads: Thomas Jefferson, Bonnie Raitt, Axl Rose, Carol Burnett, Chuck Norris, Emma rock, Conan O’Brien, Jenny Lewis, Louis C.K., Julianne Moore, Malcolm X, Kathy Griffin, Mario Batali, Sylvia Plath, Mark Twain, Shirley MacLaine, Blake Griffin, Lucille Ball, Beaker (the muppet), Christina Hendricks, Dale Earnhardt Jr., Jessica Chastain, Dwight Eisenhower, and Susan Sarandon.
- Neighborhood companies with “redhead” or “redheaded” in title per 10,000 residents.
- Finest level of redhead representation in Congress per constituents
- Choice for Ginger over Mary Ann—Google pursuit of Tina Louise (actress whom played Ginger on Gilligan’s Island) in comparison to looks for Dawn Wells (actress whom played Mary Ann)